Acts of Innocence often involve acting like a small child. Things like prancing around in the sunshine, stomping in puddles and playing on a playground may fall under this category. It's important that it isn't forced, though. That's not very innocent, is it?
Acts of Absurdity tend to involve doing random and bizarre things. This could mean Mindfucks but it could also simply be playing weird games and partaking in chaos for chaos' sake. Absurd acts are done for one's own entertainment and enjoyment.
Speaking of weird games (we were speaking of weird games, right?), games are very important for innocence, absurdity, innocent absurdity, absurd innocence and absurdence. In fact, most Discordians seem to like games.
Some fun games (or so I've been told):
* 1000 Blank White Cards
- This is a brilliant game. If I get my scanner working, I may post some cards from our (that being mine and my friends') deck.
- Sinking people in quicksand is not advised.
* Discordian Hopscotch
- This makes you look like you are conducting demonic rituals. Always a plus.
- I haven't played the Spook variant, but Ghost is a great game for playing during long car trips or just whenever.
- A game created by me and Bazil Johnnysmote and based loosely on Biff
There are many more I could name and probably will another time.
NOTE: Add the word "Strip" to the beginning of any of these and you have a creative variation of which we approve most heartily.